Thursday, December 1, 2011

Day 335: Ordnung

It's kind of hilarious that this of all things is the photo for today. Today was more emotional roller coaster than I generally care to ever have. Today was a really difficult swim. Today was Part II of the roachocaust and I executed probably 12 of the things while cleaning out... my Christmas Tree. Sigh. I have some nice new urban living neuroses now like inspecting anything I have in storage every month to make sure nothing has set up a home in the box.

Thank christ for Sleep No More 15, reservation for late Saturday night. I feel like I'm going to explode.

And holy crap, this is the start of the last month of the year. The last month of this amazing project. Agh. So much has happened, this has truly been the most intense and most remarkable year of my life so far, and on top of that I have the most detailed account of it. Deep breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment