Monday, May 16, 2011

Day 136: Overdue

I wasn't really planning on this being today's photo when I shot it, but a couple of things struck me. One, that I said originally that I wanted to do monthly self-portraits, and have not done so. Second, I look really tired, and my eyes are clearly bugging out, so the coming four days away from glowing screens will do them some good.

Lastly though, I don't entirely recognize this as my own face. I'm not really sure how that makes me feel. I put it in the same area as my curious reaction to realizing I graduated from college 10 years ago: has it only been 10 years? It seems like longer.

No posts for a week now, I leave for Fredonia tomorrow and am on the Quest Wednesday through Saturday. Hope for decent weather for us, or, failing that, that my rain gear doesn't fail. Big update when I get back, hopefully with something like 1500 shots of really excited campers.

No comments:

Post a Comment