Sunday, May 15, 2011

Day 135: Artifacts

My fourth visit to Sleep No More was by far the most incredible yet. Here are some of the tokens of what I got to do. No, I am not saying how I got them (other than the card which is obvious). But virtually everything I saw last night was new to me, and I feel like I've got a pretty thorough grasp on what's happening in there. There's still so much more to see and do.

We stayed late and got to talk with the amazing cast some more. To learn that my essay from earlier this week – now the most viewed page on this blog – is making the rounds and people working at the show are reading it is really exciting and humbling (I hope it makes sense / communicates my admiration for all the work). It's such an impressive array of talent and effort, one of those things that reminds you what incredible creatures human beings are.

No comments:

Post a Comment